Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mark!


I just wanted to tell Mark "Happy Birthday"! And show everyone the guitar cake I made for him last weekend when we celebrated with his family. I also wanted to pay tribute to a wonderful husband who has worked his butt off for us. He is doing an awesome job at his new business that he started and I am so proud of him! He is awesome at training those teachers! Everyone loves the "Hot Smartboard trainer"! haha! :) He is hot, but he is mine ladies... so back off! :) hahahaha. He is also doing such a wonderful job at leading worship at our church and soon there will be a cd out that he has recorded to benefit Elliot's school, that is too awesome!

Well, now that I have made people ill I will let you go... Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that cake turned out great! You and Kelly amaze me with your ambitious baking. That is so sweet.

    I'm so glad to hear Mark is doing well with the new biz... but of course, I knew he would!

    Happy b-day to Mark - give him a hug for me. And... I'm gonna want to know when I can buy a copy of that CD! Love you, girl! And great new blog!

    ReplyDelete