Thursday, April 30, 2009

Conversations with a 4 year old...

So, Rowin is pretty darn funny... He has said some things over the last couple of weeks that I have to document for memories sake!
Now when you read these, imagine the most expressive tone and pauses between each word... and with excitement and suspense...
"When I grow up and be a guy...I will get hair in my nose like Dad!"

now.. he has been talking about how God is in our hearts... so keep that in mind.

Today we were playing around with a stethoscope and I was listening to his heart. I told him to be quiet so I could hear...and he asked,

"Why? is God kicking in there?" I was confused at first and asked him to repeat what he said, and then I realized and said, "Oh, because God lives there?" and he said "Yeah!"

HaHaha! Hilarious!!!

1 comment: